Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not Your Grandmother's Candy Wrappers









Years ago I bought a candy wrapper program. I started using it and realized something, I hated their designs. They were all so boring with really cheap clip art. I wanted to offer a fresh and new design to candy wrappers. With my party planning experience, I found that invitations, candy wrappers and thank you notes should follow the same theme. It makes your party planning easier when you follow a theme. Luckily my customers have agreed with me. Even if you don't buy the matching invitations, there will be one that will suit your party needs. So check out some of the candy wrappers I’m talking about or check out my website at invitetheparty.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous designs, Elizabeth.

By the way, I've tagged you in my blog! See what that's all about at:
http://marjoriescracked.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

These are fab! I especially like that you used the name Sarah Anne...that's my name :)

Invite the Party said...

Thanks!!!